Sunday, September 11, 2011

Preview of 2012 Presidential Debate

Romney: I have more business experience and know how business works.

Obama: So, what would you have done differently?

Romney: Get rid of commie regulation that strangles the free-flow and ballet-like nimbleness of business.

Obama: What is one of the regulations you will get rid of?

Romney: A bad one that slows business growth.

Obama: Such as?

Romney: Uh...minimum wage increases.

Obama: But you told the Boston Globe that you agree minimum wage should keep pace with inflation.

Romney: I did? Oh golly keester. Well, then we should have skipped the stimulus, which would create jobs.

Obama: Like Hoover did? Giving us 25% unemployment?

Romney: Well, kind of sort of, but I would shake more business leaders' hands and pat them on the back. It gives them business confidence. I look businessy and smell businessy! This country lacks business confidence and I excrete confidence! This country needs an Excreter in Cheif, like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment